In a world such as this, where things get tough as days go by, it’s essential to stop and take a breather then continue with the regular daily hustle. One thing that can take your mind off all the stress and anxiety is the cannabidiol chemical (CBD) extracted from hemp or cannabis plant. Some people have been known to use it to aid with other health problems.
What Is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol is a chemical extracted from the flowers, stalks, and leaves of the hemp plant. The CBD oil can also be removed from the Cannabis plant. It’s popularly known to solve health issues such as epilepsy, anxiety, inflammatory diseases, and skin issues.
What Is Vaping?
Vaping is the inhaling of vapor created by a particular vaping machine. Vaping combines your favorite flavors to get the irresistible taste and It’s fast-acting in the body. With all these charms, it’s impossible to resist a good CBD vape juice.
How Can You Make Vape Juice From CBD Isolate Safely?
Vape juice making is a pretty easy formula that only requires a maximum of five ingredients within anyone’s reach.
Ingredients Used To Make Vape Juice From CBD Isolate
- 500 mg CBD isolate 99% pure
- 15ml propylene glycol: It’s used to hold on to the juice flavor and create a throat hit effect. It also serves the purpose of a preservative by elongating the lifespan of the vape juice.
- 12ml vegetable glycerin: It’s used because it enables the vaporizers to produce thick smoke, which is a desire common to most people. CBD It adds a hint of sweetness to the juice though not enough to be used as a sweetener.
- 3ml of suitable flavor: Different flavors add a particular taste, either minty or sweet. Flavors are primarily extracted from plants or human-made. They are one of the things that make vaping interesting, as choosing suitable flavors is involved.
- Blunt Tip Syringe: It’s used to transfer oil from one vape cartridge to another.
- Double Or Tripple Digit Scale: It’s used to measure different waits and amounts of material to use in the process of making vape juice.
- 30-60ml empty vape juice container: The container should preferably be amber to prevent the juice in the container from being affected by UV rays.
Which Steps Should Be Followed When Making Vape Juice From CBD Isolate?
- Step 1 : add propylene glycerol To an empty container: Using a syringe, add 15ml of propylene glycol to an empty vape juice container. The amount of propylene glycol used depends on your preference. Still, to get better flavor retention and hit throat, the propylene glycol ratio should be higher than that of vegetable glycerin, preferably 70/30. To get thicker smoke, one should flip the balance and make the vegetable glycerin higher.
- Step 2: The next step is to add CBD isolate to the container with propylene glycerol: Add 0.5 grams of CBD isolate to the container with propylene glycerol .Use a scale to measure the CBD isolate. After that, place a cap on the container holding the two ingredients.
- Step 3: Mix the PG and CBD isolate together: Mixing is done by shaking the container vigorously for about a minute or more until the CBD isolate is fully dissolved into the PG. The mixture should be a consistent liquid without the presence of any crystals.
- Step 4: Add Vegetable glycerine to the mixture: Measure out 12ml of Vegetable glycerine(VG) using a syringe and add it to the mixture. It’s essential to ensure you mix the components correctly, as the VG tends to stick on the walls of the container. Make sure the ingredients are properly mixed to form a uniform solution.
- Step 5: Add flavorings of your choice: Picking the flavor is the most critical stage in the process as the flavor you choose has to be suitable for clients. Choose any flavor of you preference and add it to the already created mixture. Give the flavor some time to mix with the other components thoroughly.
- Step 6: Fill Your Vape Tank: Once you complete the above steps, last but essential step is to fill the vape tank and store the remaining juice. The best place to place your CBD vape juice is in a cool dark place since it elongates the lifespan of the juice.
It’s vital to look out for any additional filler in the ingredients list as they could harm the body. One of the harmful ingredients to your health and is used by some companies when making vape juice is vitamin e acetate. Some unethical companies use the ingredient to cut costs and therefore risk the clients’ health by thickening smoke instead of VG, which is relatively expensive. CBD isolate vape juice is the way to go for those who like using CBD for various reasons as it has a lot of benefits.CBD has cut across different health fields from skin problems to relieving stress and anxiety and reducing the effects of diseases such as epilepsy. If you want the benefits but need the flavor, make CBD Vape Juice.