Next Generation Nurseries is an OLCC licensed cannabis producer specializing in the production of THC and CBD clones. We offer over 30 different strains with more to come in the 2019 season.
- Priority Strain Management: Let us manage your genetics and provide your company with the highest quality clones year round.
- Custom Orders: Contact us up to 4 weeks prior to when you would like to intake clones and we can have your specialty clone order ready for you when YOU are ready.
- Large orders: Large clone orders are available to upwards of 5,000 clones when placed 6 weeks in advance.
- Minimum clone order of 25 clones
- Cost per clone: $8 (1-1,000 clones), $7 (1,001-2,000 clones), $6 (2,001+ clones)
All of our clones are rooted in peat pellets and transplanted into Organic soil sourced from Southern Oregon. Our clones are grown in 3.5″ pots, receive an organic foliar spray treatment 3x’s per week, adequate fertilization and pruning. All clones are between 4-8″ tall.
No document available.
Please note DiscountPharms.com will not responsible for the products and services listed on this page. We do our best to verify all business details, licensing, and products listed but due to legalities constantly changing in every state we cannot be responsible for any transactions occurring between yourself and the vendors on Discount Pharms. All THC/ Cannabis products can only be sold locally and licensed companies who are properly permitted with the current laws.
You may add products and services to your cart and checkout. No currency is exchanged on this site. All vendors in your cart will receive an "Order Alert" once you checkout and will each reach out independently to verify your business details and exchange funds between yourself and the relative parties.
† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.