When searching for a CBD strain, the most important factor to consider is how much CBD it has. CBD strains are not equal, some are stronger than others. In the world of CBD oil, the more potent the strain it is, the better its therapeutic effects in the treatment of various physical ailments such as chronic pain, epilepsy, inflammation, stress, anxiety, and depression. Below Discount Pharms has compiled a list of the strongest CBD strains in the market.
Benefits of strong CBD strains
A strong CBD strain means that CBD oil contains an incredibly high percentage of CBD than THC. The CBD has potent therapeutic effects and that is why it is commonly used for medicinal purposes. Using a strong CBD strain means that the users can benefit from the therapeutic effects of CBD without getting high. Additionally, strong CBD strains are tolerated by many individuals, including the elderly, and have little to no side effects.
Strongest CBD stains
- ACDC: One of the most potent CBD strains on the market. It contains an exceptionally high CBD to THC ratio of 20:1. The incredibly high CBD levels in this strain make it ideal for the treatment of anxiety, inflammation, depression, and pain relief. It is also the most preferred cannabis strain for chemotherapy patients. ACDC is also used to treat stress due to its ability to help modulate brain chemicals.
- Valentine X: also one of the strongest cannabis strains on the market and is popularly used by people who want to benefit from the therapeutic effects of CBD. Valentine X has an incredibly high CBD to THC ratio of 25:1. This means that every Valentine X strain has 25% CBD and only 1% THC. The incredibly low amount of THC in Valentine X means that users can enjoy the therapeutic benefits of CBD without getting high.
- Charlotte’s Web: is one of the strongest CBD strains with an incredible CBD to THC ratio of 27:1. The high level of CBD means that you can benefit from the therapeutic effects of Charlotte’s Web without worrying about getting high. Charlotte’s Web is endorsed by top medical practitioners. Additionally, Charlotte’s Web is also the only CBD strain that has been legalized in the state of Florida. As a strong CBD strain, Charlotte’s Web is highly effective in treating and managing various ailments such as depression, pain, insomnia, inflammation, anxiety, and improving mood and appetite. Charlotte’s Web is also available in essential oils, chocolate, and much more.
- Stephen Hawking Kush: also one of the strongest CBD strains that is best known for its effectiveness in treating, depression, pain, stress, and anxiety. It has a whooping CBD to THC ratio of 22:1 making it ideal for those who want to benefit from the therapeutic benefits of CBD without getting high.
- Remedy: a potent CBD strain that is widely used for pain relief, reduce muscle tension, inflammation body relaxation, and improve sleep. If you also want to reduce insomnia or calm your body, then the perfect CBD strain for you. Remedy is a cross between Cannatonic and Afghan Skunk but it has an exceptionally low amount of THC, meaning you do not have to worry about getting high while enjoying its therapeutic benefits. Remedy has two flavors including citrusy and earthy flavors. This potent CBD strain is extremely popular in states that have legalized the use of cannabis for medical use.
- Harlequin: not only one of the strongest CBD strains on the market but one of the best CBD strains. Harlequin has a CBD to THC ratio of 5:2. The high level of CDB in this strain makes it ideal for reducing pain, depression, insomnia, and anxiety. It is also used to improve energy and boost mood. The low THC levels in this strain mean you will not get high despite feeling happy, more energetic, and sociable.
If you are looking for the strongest CBD strains, look no further than the strains provided on this list. They are also greatly beneficial, particularly to those who want to benefit from the therapeutic effects of cannabis.